Monday, May 13, 2013

It's All About Ray!

I need to set the record straight before we launch into this adventure full bore.  I do Blame it on Gregor for the spark set in Ray's belly that generated a full fledge fire that has burned endlessly for over a year now and is about to be unleashed.  Where are the fire fighters when I need them?  One bonus comes to mind:  Ray won't be clicking at the key boards all night long searching and re-searching the roads to travel, the stops we'll make and the study of those darn hills!  I truly don't want to know about any of them.....Ray's life has been consumed this past year on this adventure and this leaves me only to wonder, after all the tales are told and re-told on this year's main event what lies ahead in this strange life of Adventures.  For now I am happy to know that this trip is now and always ALL ABOUT RAY!

2 comments:

  1. For the record...Ray does many many things for others..but when he wants it..he knows how to make it all about Ray. Go for it Ray..you wanted it..make it yours..i wish the rest of you luck in keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karissa...he will learn much patience on this trip!! lol No, I plan to be a trooper...head down, pedals moving, and when the going gets beyond me, I drive the truck...again, the sleeping on the ground in a tent is much more unnerving than the bike ride!!! Who knows, I may come home and participate in your future camping ventures..but I doubt it! :-)

    ReplyDelete