Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Morning Musings

Nolan called us last night to tell us he had just finished reading his book "I survived......Pearl Harbor".  I can see him now calling me a year from now having read Grandma and Papa's book
"I SURVIVED.......THE BIKE RIDE OF 2013".     Fun to think of the sequels to follow.

Two  day countdown and off shortly to take the Truck into the shop for a checkup and ?????  Hope this does not break the bank.

Last spin class last night and Thank Goodness.....Wore me out in 60 minutes time.  Spin...Road....Spin...Road   We will have to see who wins in intensity......

House and Yard work left to do before we hit the road.  Ray is still buried in the office and I am keeping watch. Trying to be helpful and take off the load but in reality I am checking on his free cell games and facebook scanning.  Too much work to get off before Friday am.

Coffee Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment