Monday, May 20, 2013

MOVE THOSE CHAINS

reMOVE THOSE CHAIN tattoos......without fail, if I don't have my leggins on I am going to get those Cat 5 tattoos on my calves.  Glad to know Ray does it too.  With or without tattoos it was a great weekend in Newport and great rides with those darn hills!  Have to say that daughters 3 and 4 (Karissa and Shayna) can move up those hills with ease.  Shayna without a road bike and regular pedals.  Karissa just attacks as soon as she sees an incline.  Ray, of course passes all and Mike and I do our thing, slow but sure up the darn hills!  Gregor, Ray and Mike made an extra trip of 55 miles from South Pasadena to Newport.  I chose the car for that leg and recouped from the 76 miler the day before.  Down to the wire now and have to figure out how to get everything done to really get on the road....Packing up tent tonight and seeing if these cases we have really fit any of our stuff....Special thanks to Catherine for my head scarf!  Love it......I may look like a Hex Angel but looks don't seem to be my deal these days.  Thanks Catherine!  side note:  (Yes Erik) I borrowed from your writings....even non sports writers can plagiarize .  For those of you not in the know, Erik is son-in-law #3 and our family sports writer.  Check him out on the web.....You will notice I will introduce you from time to time to the family!  We are a big group and pretty special.  If you are reading anything I write you will get to know them all.  This bike trip is an adventure but my family is the true adventure......

1 comment:

  1. For those not in the know, Terri's reference to "tattoos" means grease off the bike chains when you get too close.

    ReplyDelete