Saturday, June 1, 2013

MARGARITA SEND OFF

Awesome party with family and friends in So. Pasadena.  We missed Gregor due to work.  Personally I think he was trying to avoid the limelight from his initiation of this great adventure.  We will hit the road again here shortly traveling by truck to the fascinating town of Hughson and to pick up our Birthday Girl (yesterday) for the trek further North.  Not sure where we will end up tonight but once Margi is gathered up the true trip will begin.

Okay I know this photo is sideways.  Turn your computer or phone and it looks fine to me.  I am still mastering some techniques.....Kind of like my mastering the bike.  Fall down, get up, fall down, get up and so on and on and on.  That's me and the blog.  Learn as I go...

John (Kate, you too)...there is still time to join in at any point.  Oliver I am going to be taking a special photo for you along the route that you might find interesting.

Lisa I am counting on you keeping me informed of all the fun I am missing here.  Next time include us on one of your conference calls. We can spice up your job some!

I am going to miss everyone so much and I am counting on hearing from all .  Just got word that I need to get on the road so off we go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment