Friday, June 28, 2013

Small World

Great sleep on 3 inch mats in the Shell Campground.  Amazing how easy it is to get use to these darn things and how well you sleep.  I wonder if I will ever go back to a bed!  HA!  Anyways finally got word from Karissa this morning and she has left us a note across the street in Shell at Al's Cafe.  Apparently, Al has relatives in Hughson who are Almond Farmers.  Someone over there tried to wave us down as we were driving in the driveway at the campground.  Margi waves at everyone so we did not stop.  Margi and I are heading over there this morning to try and meet up with Al and find out the Hughson connection.  Meanwhile Ray headed up the hill at 6:45am this morning.  Understand that this is not an EASY ride.  Ray figures it will be about 5 miles per hour.  I am skipping this fun until the top. Then I have 40 miles of rolling polly's at that point and then down hill to Sheridan.  I am sure there will be photos to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment